Maintaining your home requires planning and organization. This spring, consult our checklist to keep home maintenance projects on track.
- Clean and sharpen garden tools
- Check outdoor planters for damage and replace as needed
- Have a professional inspect your air conditioning system
- Replace damaged outdoor lighting
- Replace batteries in smoke alarms
- Review your fire escape plan
- Inspect your roof for winter damage
- Check the condition of outdoor hoses/sprinkler systems
- Inspect shutoff valves at each plumbing fixture
For all your home financing needs call the team with Integrity.