Basic Loan Documents
In the beginning and during the home loan process we will be requesting a lot of financial documentation and at times it may feel intrusive. We ask that you please keep in mind that government regulations and tightened guidelines require specific information that must be documented to complete the loan transaction.
Below is a checklist of documents that may be required.
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- W2s / 1099’s – copies of the past 2 years
- Federal Tax Returns – signed copies of the past 2 years – All pages and schedules
- Retirement / Disability / Social Security Awards Letter most recent
- Documentation of any other sources of income
- Bank Statements – 2 most recent statements including all pages even if blank.
- Documentation to support funds needed for your transaction. If gift funds are being used, discuss the specific requirements with your Loan Officer.
- Photo ID – must be government issued (typically driver’s license or ID card)
- If Service member applying for a VA loan please provide copy of Certificate of Eligibility
- Most recent Mortgage Statement
- Copy of your current mortgage note
- Copy of settlement statement when you originally purchased the property
Other documentation may be required based on type of loan and your past and current financial situation. This is especially true for self-employed borrowers or if you have irregular or non-wage income circumstances. Your Integrity Mortgage Loan Originator will be able to provide you a more detailed list of documentation required once your application has been completed.