ON TIME CLOSING GUARANTEE
Integrity Home Mortgage Corporation is dedicated and committed to getting the buyer closed on time and as promised.
With the Integrity Promise we will give the buyer and the seller $1000 if we do not meet the closing date specified in the buyer’s Ratified Sales Contract.
Below are the specifications to qualify for this offer.
- Applies only to Purchase Transactions on qualified loan programs.
- Borrower and Seller must receive and sign an “On-time” guarantee certificate signed by the Mortgage Loan Originator.
- “On-time” means that Integrity Home Mortgage Corp. closes the Borrower’s loan by the closing date specified in the Purchase Agreement. The date must be at least 30 days from the date Integrity Home Mortgage receives the fully ratified contract and complete application.
- The Borrower must provide all income and asset documentation within 3 days of application.
- The borrower must provide all documentation with 48 hours of request.
- The loan must be approved as submitted by an Integrity Home Mortgage Corp. Underwriter.
- If Borrower withdraws or cancels his/her loan, they forfeit the offer.
- Delays due to construction of the property.
- Delays due to natural disasters or events, including flood, fire, earthquake, tornado, blizzard, public or national emergency, and any other extraordinary or catastrophic event which is beyond the control of the Borrower, Seller, and/or Integrity Home Mortgage Corp.
- Delays due to Seller.
- Delays due to third parties on behalf of Seller and/or Borrower and who are unaffiliated with Integrity Home Mortgage Corp.
- If the closing date in the Purchase Agreement changes.
- If there are changes to the Borrower’s employment or in the information relied upon to credit approve and/or qualify the Borrower.
- If the appraised value of the property does not equal or exceed the purchase price of the property.
- If The appraisal is subject to completion and/or repairs that are not completed at least 5 days prior to closing.
- If re-disclosure is required and applicable federal and/or state regulatory requirements require an additional waiting period before closing such that the closing extends beyond the date specified in the Purchase Agreement.
- Non-conforming Jumbo Loans
- USDA Loans
- State Bond Loans
- Construction Loans
- Non-Agency (for example non-QM)
IHMC reserves the right to alter, amend, or terminate this Closing Guarantee Program at any time, for any reason, with or without notice; however, Borrower remains eligible for the IHMC Closing Guarantee Program if Borrower has already received a singed “on-time guarantee” certificate from IHMC. All the terms and conditions are subject to Borrower(s) satisfying all underwriting guidelines and loan approval conditions and providing an acceptable property, appraisal, and title report.
On Time Guarantee is available in the following states/regions: DC, FL, MD, NC, PA, SC, VA and WV